1 x 100 Loose Leaf Tea Filters for 3 to 8 cup Teapots
- For 3 to 8 cup teapots. ( Approximately 183mm x 85mm)
- Easy to use and dispose of - fully degradable.
- Long Filling Tongue and Heat Sealable for extra convenience
- Allows you to use your favourite loose leaf tea or ground coffee 'on the go'.
- Can also be used to hold herbs or spices when cooking.
Extremely useful for any loose leaf tea but really comes into it's own when serving Green, White or Oolong Tea. These teas can allbe re-infused 3 to 4 times each, so remove the filter when your drink is ready, place on a saucer or spoon rest and your leaves are there ready to infuse again and again with little fuss or effort.
Try using one for herbs and spices - never fish around for that bay leaf again!
Fold the long tongue over the edge of the cup / teapot and pour on your hot water.
These handy filters are light enough to pack when going away and give you back the flexibility of teabags when using loose leaf tea. For added convenience you can heat seal these bags, especially useful when going away as you can make up several bags at once and keep them in a polythene bag until needed.