Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose
~ China Green Tea with Natural Flavours ~
Brewing: 1 tsp per cup ~ 80°C ~ 3 mins
- UNBELIEVABLE CHERRY BAKEWELL FLAVOUR: This is like a mug of cherry Bakewell tarts: with a delicious sweet and sour cherry taste that is light and smooth with floral accents of rose and a good amount of body from sencha green tea.
- AUTHENTIC HUNAN PROVINCE SENCHA TEA: Made to Japanese specifications in the Hunan province, an area known for its excellent Japanese style teas. Combined with rose petals farmed in the Nile delta in Egypt to make a truly exquisite tea experience.
- HOT TEA BREWING METHOD: Heat water to 80°C. Place 1 teaspoon of loose tea per cup into your teapot, plus 1 for the pot, pour in the water and steep for 3 minutes. For a more intense flavour, add more tea. Add sugar to taste. Milk not recommended for green tea.
- MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Sencha is the revered tea of Japanese tea ceremonies. This ritualised cuppa is designed to embody 'Wabi Sabi': a quiet and sober refinement. Our blend is more experimental but we believe the experience of drinking our sencha kyoto cherry rose green tea is transformative.
- SIMPLI-SPECIAL - TEA AS IT SHOULD BE: Freshly hand-packed to order. Shipped fast and free from the UK. We guarantee you'll love our teas if you don't just reach out to us. Vegetarian, vegan, nut-free, soy-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free.
Ingredients: Luxury green Sencha tea, rose petals, natural flavours.
Antioxidant Level: High.
Caffeine Content: Low.
Infusion: Pale yellow-green.
Country of Origin: China, Hunan.
Grade / Manufacture: Japan Sencha style, pan fired.
Altitude: 2500 ft. above sea level.