Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea Blend with Ginger
Brewing: 1-2 tsp per cup ~ 100°C ~ 5-7 mins
A herbal blend that offers all the heat, spice and nourishment you could ask for
A wonderfully refreshing spiced tea that tastes good hot or cold
Cup Characteristics: This herbal blend offers a potent pick-me-up that surprises the tongue and warms the body from head to toe.
Infusion: Tending orange with yellow highlights.
Ingredients: Turmeric slices (45%), ginger bits, aniseed, cocoa peel, cinnamon pieces.
All from organic cultivation.
Caffeine Content: Caffeine-Free.
This caffeine-free herbal blend is packed with beneficial spices and roots. Herb teas are full of natural ingredients which are very tasty and refreshing. What's even better is that they are also good for you. Not only are they a tasty way to increase the water you consume but they carry a multitude of other benefits.
According to Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, Turmeric offers many benefits for the body. Practitioners believe the spice can promote digestion, reduce inflammation, support the brain and nervous system, and keep body cells functioning at their best. All this is thanks to an abundance of natural antioxidants. Almost a wonder plant in its own right, but blended with ingredients like cinnamon and ginger and you have a cuppa that smells great, tastes amazing and does you good.
Simpli-Special Serving Suggestions
- Some people enjoy this tea with a little milk or coconut milk.
- Try brewing the mix for a second time.
- Some people like to add a little honey.
- For a really fiery blend, add an extra scoop of ginger before brewing.
- Make as for hot, but add extra tea - double the amount of tea per cup is recommended.
- When the tea has cooled a little, pour over ice and then serve.
For a smoother taste experience.
- Place the tea in a jug and add cold water.
- Leave to infuse for a few hours (or overnight in the fridge)
- Strain and enjoy.
No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners in this tea!
Gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy free, caffeine-free and suitable for vegans.